Amazon is a massive internet retailer with distribution in 65 countries. You can ask the vendor or a former customer who has used the goods if you have a query about an item you want to order. Under the ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Buy Now buttons, you’ll see the opportunity to contact a third-party vendor. If prior customers have not responded to your query, you can be the first to ask it.
Amazon is a significant online retailer with a global brand recognized in over 65 countries. Amazon is a one-stop-shop for all your requirements, with over 12 million things to pick from. If you’re shopping for a specific item, you might have a question you’d like to ask before buying it. For more information, you can visit the below link:
Getting in touch with a Third-Party Seller
When you have a query regarding an item, you may have two choices regarding who is selling it. You’ll have a third-party merchant who fulfills orders from an Amazon warehouse but isn’t affiliated with Amazon. The alternative way involves combining an item packaged and shipped from an Amazon warehouse with an Amazon-sold item. To get in touch with a third-party vendor, go to:
- On Amazon.com, go to the item’s product page about which you have a query.
- You’ll see an option that says ‘Sold by and Fulfilled by Amazon’ under the Add to Cart and Buy Now buttons.
- Select the product’s brand name from the drop-down menu.
- On this page, there will be a box that says, ‘Have a question for____?’ and a yellow button that says, ‘Ask a Question.’
- Click the yellow “Ask a Question” button.
- You’ll be questioned if it’s about a for-sale item or an order you’ve already placed.
- Check the box next to the dot that denotes this question is about a for-sale item.
- Choose a subject category that is relevant to your question.
After completing these steps, you’ll have successfully emailed the product question to the brand. The email address linked with your Amazon account will receive a response.
Getting in Touch with Amazon Regarding an Order
Amazon sells and fulfills some products. In this instance, you will not be able to contact Amazon customer service but rather the product’s original manufacturer. You can also look at the product’s description for a list of frequently asked questions. Previous consumers of the product have asked similar questions, and they may be able to answer yours promptly.
Where can you locate frequently asked questions?
- Go to the product’s page where you have a query.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see ‘Custom questions and answers.’
- Type the question you have regarding the product in the search field to see if it was previously asked.
- If you don’t see the answer you’re searching for, scroll down and click the ‘Don’t see the answer you’re looking for?’ button.
- Write and publish your question regarding the item, and either a former customer or the manufacturer will respond.