Register today for the Free Export Funding Webinar, established for January 6th at 10:00 a.m.
[SOUTH FLORIDA] – In an effort to assistance enterprises develop and accessibility financing in 2021, the MBDA Export Centre – Florida, in partnership with the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), will current a “Get In Equipment for the New Year” Webinar, with a specific emphasis on Financing Domestic and Export firms projects.
The Webinar will take location on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 from 10 a.m. – midday. This event is totally free of demand, but registration is needed, Click In this article to sign up.
“Because funding is these kinds of a significant want, we sense it is vital to kick off the new yr with information and facts and sources to assist little, minority, women and veteran owned corporations set their economical ideas on the correct keep track of,” says Marie Gill, CEO of M. Gill & Associates, and Operator of the MBDA Export Packages in Florida.
“This webinar is packed with info, and features monetary topic make a difference professionals who are fully commited to supporting our corporations realize success.”
This interactive Webinar will aid issues, and is open up to corporations all through Florida and anywhere in the U.S.
The group is invited to hear these funding gurus describe their programs, such as NEW FUNDING Chances accessible to enterprises below the new FEDERAL STIMULUS Deal.
“Our MBDA Export and CARES Act Business enterprise Heart Staff will be out there to give free specialized support to businesses wishing to have their economical ideas reviewed, and to help them utilize for the 2021 funding programs”.
Highlighted Webinar Presenters contain:
- Aerek N. Stephens, Export Finance Supervisor – Office environment of Minority & Ladies-Owned Business enterprise – EXIM Financial institution
- Mary Hernandez, Export Finance Supervisor – U.S. Compact Company Administration
- Manny Mencia, Senior V. P. for Intercontinental Trade & Enterprise Growth – Business Florida
- Florida Export Finance Corp. – Enterprise Funding Info and Companies to Enable Little Firms
- MBDA Export & CARES Act Courses – Getting ready to Apply for Business Financing from the New Federal Stimulus Package.
Attendees who register for this Virtual Webinar can hope a robust agenda of potent info that will help them established the tone for accomplishment in running, marketing and financing their companies in 2021.
Information will include things like:
- EXIM Bank’s Export Credit history Insurance policy and Other Trade Financing
- Compact Business enterprise Administration’s Export Funding, Domestic Financial loan Assures, and CARES Act Financing
- Enterprise Florida’s Trade Grants, Export Promoting Options and Services to Florida Exporters
- Export Order Buy & Other Financing from Florida Export Finance Corp.
- Absolutely free Specialized Help from the MBDA Export Middle & MBDA CARES Act Business enterprise Heart in Florida
- Neighborhood and Global Partnerships and Collaborations that are leveraging assistance for the improvement and expansion of Little, Minority, Women of all ages, and Veteran-owned Corporations all over Florida, throughout the nation, and through the U.S. Territories…..And extra!