This Denison Launch Lab Alumni Accelerator program is made available to Denison University alumni only.
This program fulfills virtually six moments from 5 to 7 p.m. EDT on Mondays and Thursdays, April 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, and 22.
Intended as an introduction to crucial subjects in finance and accounting, this application will assure you learn fundamental vocabulary and principles to make your curiosity and confidence in these disciplines. Upon thriving completion of this method you will be able to:
- Build and examine equilibrium sheets, income statements, statements of retained earnings, and dollars stream statements
- Talk money accounting information and facts to a assortment of audiences for decision making
- Explain and illustrate the utilizes of managerial accounting informationAnalyze the part of finance in small business
- Construct and interpret pivot tables for information analysis
- Implement time price of dollars ideas to a selection of prevalent accounting predicaments
Observe: By fully collaborating, you will generate a credential that signifies the time and exertion you put into this application. You can contain this credential on your resume and article it to your LinkedIn profile.
Your instructor, Louann Hofheins Cummings ’75, is a tenured professor of company at the University of Findlay. She obtained a B.A. in economics from Denison, and an M.B.A. and C.P.A.from the College of Toledo. She retains a Health practitioner of Organization Management from Scenario Western Reserve College. Her enthusiasm is assisting students and colleagues, irrespective of their class of research, grow to be fantastic worldwide leaders who definitely make a distinction. She also labored for Root Learning, Inc., developing discovering map systems for corporations these as Harley-Davidson, ATT Wireless, Motorola, UPS, and Whirlpool.