Hue & Cry hired Trish Janovic as senior designer and Luis Roca as artwork director. Janovic was formerly with Facebook, where she worked as a designer and illustrator. Roca was at The Mill/Chicago, where he labored with Hue & Cry creative director Matt Darnall. Both Janovic and Roca are graduates of the Savannah University of Artwork and Structure and will be doing the job on assignments for Neutrogena.
93 Octane established a commemorative espresso desk reserve for Virginia Affiliation of Realtors. The 232-website page picture reserve traces its 100-12 months record and tracks developments in real estate above the century. The company produced a web site for Richmond Catholic Foundation‘s Women’s Supplying Circle.
93 Octane also concluded brand positioning operate and a website refresh for Cornerstone Architects. The web site update contains new images and headshots from a socially distant photoshoot by community photographer Jay Paul.
Addison Clark was hired by Heroes Restoration to deal with its electronic marketing and advertising. Do the job for the Henrico-based disaster restoration business enterprise will involve research motor optimization, social media administration and digital marketing.
Madison+Main hired Jeremy Colb as an account govt. He was beforehand an affiliate copywriter at EAB and is a Christopher Newport College graduate.
Marketing Club of Richmond held a virtual model of its annual Advert Bowl panel Feb. 9. Panelists who reviewed this year’s Tremendous Bowl adverts integrated Jonathan Carl from The Martin Company, Colin Beckett from Overcoast Music and Jordan Rodericks from Spang Television set.
Twenty Brandcenter alums contributed to 14 of this year’s Super Bowl adverts, which includes places for Anheuser-Busch, Doritos, In fact and Samuel Adams:
- • Michael Hagos (2011): Anheuser-Busch model location, Wieden+Kennedy NY.
- • Robert Clark (’19), Jerry Hoak (’05), Deric Nance (’04) and Blake Smoral (’18): DoorDash “The Neighborhood,” The Martin Company.
- • Sophie Lichtman (’20) and Mila Wizel (’20): Doritos, “Flat Matthew,” Goodby Silverstein & Partners.
- • Heather Apple (’06): Hellmann’s Mayonnaise, Wunderman Thompson.
- • Beth Stone (’08): Indeed “The Increasing,” In truth.
- • Cori Johnson (’13) and Conner Tobiason (’12): Jimmy John’s, Anomaly LA.
- • Luke Behrends (’07) and Meranne Behrends (’07): MaineHealth, Phrases from the Woods (Maine regional location).
- • Nate Totten (’10): Mercari “Get your unused factors back in the activity,” Rain the Progress Company.
- • Blair Warren (’14): Michelob Extremely, Wieden+Kennedy.
- • Cristen Ingram (’04): Northwestern Mutual “Financial Organizing for Families. Afflicted by Autism,” Northwestern Mutual.
- • Scott Beard (’15): Rocket Mortgage, Highdive.
- • Marisa Perazzelli (’14): Samuel Adams, Goodby, Silverstein & Associates.
- • Jodi Kanger Shelley (’00): T-Cellular, T-Cell.
- • Marc d’Avignon (’05): Toyota, Saatchi LA.