Information starting in 2006, Liv International provides a wide variety of products for improving health and increasing energy. They currently offer 13 different products and offer a business opportunity to create a residual income all from home. Are their products worth buying and can you really make money with Liv International’s business opportunity?
The Thing: As mentioned before, Liv International currently offers 13 different products relating to overall health improvement and stability. Products such as Blox, Clenzt, Love Your Skin Age Defiance Serum, Crave, E-3, Go Nitrimax, Green2o, LivPro15, Liv Smart, Liv Sxinney, Serezen, Sxinney Mist, and Zing. We will discuss a few, but your best bet would be to go to their website and examine all the products yourself and formulate your own opinion.
1. Green2o – This product is a delicious beverage that can be served to all ages. With hopes of replacing coffee or energy drinks contaminated with sugar and preservatives and other harmful ingredients and adding antioxidants and chlororphyllins. They express the need to keep your body hydrated and although Green2o doesn’t replace water, it can definitely allow you to cut down on your water intake. You can get a bottle of Green2o for $1.50.
2. LIV Smart – LIV Smart is a daily vitamin in capsule form for all ages, men and women, filled with nootropics. Liv International recommends taking 2 capsules each day. Nootropics are nutrients that feed the brain, help with mental acuity, boost your memory, and enhance your overall brain capacity and functioning. LIV Smart also contains Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Magnesium along with many more nutrients. I was unable to find a definite price of each bottle. Green2o’s price was obvious and clear, unlike LIV Smart, so I have to assume each bottle of LIV Smart is somewhat expensive.
3. LIVPro15 – A good ol’ bag of protein sweetened and flavored with natural ingredients including vitamins and coconut water and amino acids. Designed to build muscle passively, satisfy your hunger, support overall body strength all while being delicious. I failed to find an official price for each bag, so presumably, somewhat expensive.
The Opportunity – Liv International seems to have a good amount of useful products but do they offer a good, legitimate business opportunity? We’ll be able to find our answer by looking at their compensation plan. There are a total of 10 ways you can get paid by taking advantage of Liv International’s income opportunity such as Retail Profit, Preferred Customer Profit, Product Rebate, Weekly Sponsoring Bonus, Weekly Matching Bonus, Monthly Global Commissions, Monthly Infinity Bonus, Monthly 1% Super Star Bonus, 2% Global Inventive Pool, and 3% Global Diamond Bonus.
1. Retail Profit – Retail profit is the most basic way to earn money with Liv International. It’s simply 43% of personal product sold commission. If you sell product worth $10,000 one month, you get a payout of 43% of that amount. That’s $4,300.
2. Monthly Global Commissions – You have to purchase products and keep an inventory if you would like to market them and make sales. Even if you are marketing them online (E-Commerce), you still have to make the purchase and carry some type of inventory. Therefore, when you build a down-line or a group of Team Members, they will have to purchase an inventory as well. You will receive 44% of all your down-lines product purchases.
3. Monthly 1% Super Star Bonus – If you sponsor or bring in 10 team members in one month, any month, you qualify to earn 1% of all global volume.
The Cost: Liv International offers 3 kits for those that would like to take advantage of the opportunity they have to offer. All kits carry some type of brochures and sample products.
1. Basic Starter – $160.00. Some samples.
2. Business Starter – $250.00. A good amount of samples.
3. Comprehensive – $750.00. You probably have enough samples.
To conclude, yes you can make money with Liv International!
My View: Liv International has a great line of products relating to overall health enhancing. In addition, they offer a legitimate and lucrative business opportunity. However, their opportunity isn’t as good as I thought it would be. They are a highly successful company with a poor compensation plan. If you happen to be one of the best Network Marketers in the world, you will do fantastic with this company but will still face the reality that the payouts are low. Although the payouts are low, keep in mind, they have 10 total payouts. Money builds quickly in this industry, I’m not saying Liv International is a bad company by any means. I personally wouldn’t want to take advantage of what they have to offer.
However, if you are interested in making a substantial amount of residual income with a company such as Liv International, you have to know how to effectively use Network Marketing.
Not only have I discovered an incredible way to make a ton of money using this concept, but I am going to work with you one on one, step-by-step so you can achieve Your desired amount of success!
Click on the link below to learn how to create a residual income, Starting at $1,500 a week!
*Dustin Hale is Not affiliated with Liv International or their business opportunity!
Shipping Companies Are The Way Forward For International Shipping
How Globalization Affects Countries’ Foreign Policy
Steps to Successful Exporting