WyoCentral Federal Credit rating Union is now employing a Main Money Officer to provide management, ensure appropriate compliance, and assistance with file-trying to keep facets of the credit union.
Pay range of 50-65K, relying on schooling/knowledge.
Write-up continues underneath…
Immediate and control all practices and routines in the Finance and Accounting features to make sure compliance with State and Federal guidelines and regulations. Take care of auditing, accounting, and history-retaining actions of the credit rating union to make sure they fulfill usually recognized accounting practices (GAAP). Make tips relating to funds planning, money forecasts, and operational modifications as required.
- Specifically or via subordinates, oversee and manage the financial and accounting capabilities of the credit history union to contain: ALM, AP, AR, budgets, collections, GL, money analysis, economic reporting, and recordkeeping, investments, payroll, and taxes.
- Acquire, employ, and assess procedures and procedures for the Accounting/Finance Department. Make certain that procedures and techniques mirror recent rules and are communicated to and applied by subordinates.
- Might direct and supervise development, production, advertising, and sale of the credit score union’s merchandise and products and services.
- Current month to month studies to the board of directors and senior management.
- Take part in deciding deposit and financial loan charges.
- Give guidance pertaining to investment conclusions.
- Serve as trustee of the credit union’s pension program.
- Hold periodic team meetings, discover spots for advancement, variations in processes, new developments, or improvements in products and services. Preserve staff members up to date on traits and basic credit score union information and facts.
- Support with lease negotiation and key acquiring conclusions for cash machines or other cash asset expenses.
- Supply path for setting up design operates.
- Support in the examination of new branch web site locations and closings of current branches.
- Build, accomplish, and oversee numerous inner audit procedures (e.g. hard cash counts, teller drawer audits, evaluation of personnel accounts, loan documentation, wire transfers, and many others.).
- Serve as the credit score union’s liaison with regulatory company examiners and auditors.
To use, mail your résumé to Annie Sorensen at [email protected]
|Paid FOR BY WYOCENTRAL FEDERAL Credit rating UNION
This write-up is a promoted publish. The views, ideas, and thoughts expressed in the textual content belong exclusively to the organization that paid out for the short article, and do not essentially mirror the sights, views or opinions of Oil Town Information, its staff members or its publisher. You should fill out this form if you would like to converse to our revenue department about advertising prospects on Oil Metropolis Information.